The IRISS project is a major EC initiative and was launched in June to connect, synergize and transform the Safe and Sustainable-by-Design community in Europe and globally, for a lifecycle approach, with a holistic integration of safety, climate neutrality, circularity and functionality. SusChem and National Technology platforms (NTPs) support IRISS – International SSbD network project.
This first digital workshop, organised by IRISS, will allow participants to:
- Get an overview of mapping on Safe by Design in chemicals and materials
- Get information on if Safe by Design tools can be used to define Safe and Sustainable-by-Design
- Learn more about how sustainability can be evaluated at design phase of the products and process development
- Learn more about the value chain perspective on implementation of Safe and Sustainable-by-Design
- Be included to IRISS project network and receive news and invites to future events
Objectives of the workshop:
- To support the 'State-of-the-Art' mapping activities of SSbD
- To obtain first insights on how to translate the framework for SSbD criteria to practical methodologies and tools for SSbD
- To identify the applicability of the framework, alongside challenges and barriers from a value chain perspective of SSbD
For more information, agenda and registration, click here.