SusChem Poland is run by the Polish Chamber of Chemical Industry (PIPC), a chemical industry association in Poland which represents its Members in relations with national and European administration and international organisations.
PIPC is a member of the Polish Chamber of Commerce and a number of international associations, including being a real member (the only Polish organisation) of the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic). PIPC is authorised to represent the Polish chemical industry in the international arena. The Polish Chamber of Chemical Industry is the implementer of a number of internal projects devoted to safety in the chemical industry, energy and raw materials, and education.
SusChem Poland aims to:
- Contribute to the definition of research and innovation priorities at national and EU level
- Promote the SusChem vision and main priorities
- Help to connect SusChem thinking with national and regional programmes, to facilitate transnational collaboration
- Inform on the research, development and innovation public funds and on what is happening in sustainable chemistry in Poland and the EU
- Promote sustainable chemistry activities
- Provide information on funding and advice to its members and to facilitate networking to enhance participation, especially SMEs, in EU funding programmes
- Maintain links with the SusChem network