World Bio Markets returns to Amsterdam on 20th -22nd March 2018 for its 13th year with a revamped agenda and 100+ of the most innovative speakers working in the bio-economy today!
The event brings together over 400 attendees from all global regions representing feedstock suppliers, bio-refineries, bio-based chemicals and bio-fuels producers, governments, investors, and brands and end users.
Speakers on the programme include:
- Patrick Schiffers, Chief Executive Officer, Synvina
- Steven De Boer, Sustainability Leader, Technology Petrochemicals, Sabic
- Bruno Miller, Managing Director - Biofuels, Fulcrum Bioenergy
- Guillaume Lebert, Sustainability Senior Scientist for Fabric Care Europe, Procter & Gamble
- Sharon Tracy, Principal Researcher – Strategic Materials Development, Steelcase Furniture
- Fokko Kroesen, Environmental Manager, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Thomas Arnold, Advisor Sustainable Bioeconomy, European Commission
- David Babson, Senior Advisor, US Department of Agriculture
- Bill Levy, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Ag
- Jos Peeters, Managing Partner, Capricorn Venture Partners