On 3 May 2017 SusChem UK, the Innovate UK Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), the Horizon 2020 UK National Contact Points (NCPs), and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) are holding a Consortia Building Event: European Funding for Bio Based Industries in London.
This one-day event will give details about the 2017 call for proposals from the European Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) and will provide the opportunity to start building consortia and finding new project partners.
Representatives from industry (small and large), academia, RTOs and other types of organisations with appropriate skills and expertise to address the forthcoming 2017 call topics in BBI should attend and delegates from all European Member States are encouraged to be there – in fact one-third of the spaces available are reserved for non-UK participants.
By attending the workshop delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Identify and link with new partners across Europe
- Join consortia forming around forthcoming 2017 call topics
- Discuss and refine your projects ideas with potential partners
- Gather information on forthcoming 2017 call topics
- Take advantage of the NCP, BBI JU, KTN and EEN support available on the day