The SusChem Brokerage Event 2018 will take place on Tuesday 23 October 2018, at Hotel Le Plaza, in Brussels, Belgium.
SusChem’s vision is for a competitive and innovative Europe where Sustainable Chemistry, Biotechnology and enabling Digital technologies respond to Societal challenges by providing Sustainable solutions.
Join for networking, matchmaking, technology scouting and consortia formation opportunities. This is an opportunity to meet stakeholders from the large industry, academia, research organisations (RTOs), SMEs and startups* to build consortia and submit project proposals targeting the 2019 and 2020 calls of Horizon 2020.
* Startups are also welcomed to pitch their company, for opportunities beyond consortia formation.
Participation in the event is free of charge.
During the brokerage event, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Be informed directly by European Commission representatives presenting open H2020 calls on SusChem-related topics (e.g., Materials, Process Technology, ICT, Eco-Innovation),
- Interact with the SusChem National Platforms (NTPs), representing a number of project ideas,
- Connect with BBI JU and SPIRE, and receive information on their project portfolio and open calls,
- Pitch project ideas live to the SusChem Stakeholder community,
- Reach out to other stakeholders via ‘speed-dating’ and networking sessions to form consortia.
The draft agenda is available here.
Find here the guide on how to submit project ideas for open H2020 calls (2019-2020) and the necessary steps to prepare for your pitch.