On 19 February 2020, the Bavarian Research Alliance and Innovation Centre Denmark co-host the International Workshop “Green Materials for Batteries in Horizon 2020”, in Munich.
The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers from academia and industry from different regions and countries in Europe to develop joint proposals within Horizon 2020 Industrial Leadership calls with a special focus on battery technologies. This event specifically targets researchers who have a concrete project idea for the open topics and who are searching for international project partners.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with other researchers from academia and industry working on batteries;
- Hold a short presentation (pitch talk) on their institution, research areas, the partners they are seeking and especially their project idea and the topic(s) they would like to address;
- Network with other participants, match on specific topics and initiate joint projects on the following topics related to batteries:
- LC-BAT-8-2020: Next-generation batteries for stationary energy storage
- LC-BAT-9-2020: Hybridisation of battery systems for stationary energy storage
- LC-BAT-10-2020: Next generation and realisation of battery packs for BEV and PHEV
- LC-BAT-11-2020: Reducing the cost of large batteries for waterborne transport
Click here for more information.