The EU-funded project BioLinX is organising an online brokerage event for the European bioeconomy community on 25 and 26 April. Participation in the brokerage event is free and it can help you to easily identify, contact and meet potential bioeconomy cooperation and business partners. All you need to do is register!
To do good business means finding the right partners. The BioLinX Online Brokerage is an innovation exchange and a matchmaking platform serving academia, SMEs and large companies. If you are looking for new business partners, exciting inventions, new products and services or investments, BioLinX will connect you with the right people from the European bioeconomy community.
The third BioLinX Online Partnering and Brokerage Event takes place on 25-26 April 2018. Pitch your products, services and technologies and make new contacts in live bilateral online meetings in this international two-day event.
Matchmaking has never been easier
- Upload your profile and cooperation offer on the brokerage platform.
- Present your business ideas and projects in live bilateral online meetings to CEOs, business developers, technology scouts and potential investors.
Or more effective
- Learn about the latest offers & requests of leading universities, research centres and SMEs.
- Identify promising innovators, contact them and let BioLinX automatically schedule your online meetings.
What are the advantages?
- Saves time and costs.
- Avoids unnecessary business trips.
- Enables experts from all over Europe to participate.
- Makes it quick and easy to pinpoint offers and requests.
Interested? Join the BioLinX Online Brokerage event and find new cooperation and business partners. You can register now for free here.
What is BioLinx?
The Horizon 2020 project BioLinX supports participants in FP7 and Horizon 2020 projects to commercialise their innovative ideas and connects them to markets and regional networks. Don't let your projects' research and development results be shelved- translate them into innovativebioeconomy solutions and products!
Contact BioLinX to find out more via Andreas Scriba at DECHEMA e.V.